Skip to content ↓

Learners with Aditional Needs

Ein Hysgol

The needs of individual children are ensured through differentiation within the Classroom (Universal Classroom Provision) and within small group or on an individual basis. Parents are involved from the offset if we have a concern. IDP’s (Individual Development Plans) are shared with parents at a PCP (Person Centred practice) meeting.  IEP’s (Individual Education Plans) are shared with Parents at Parental Consultation Evenings or when parents are invited in. Where there is a need further funding is used to employ specialist members of the County Pupil Support Team e.g. Educational Psychologists, Specialist teachers etc.

Please see the step-by-step guide below for further information: